Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Head of cauliflower
1 cup of frozen mixed veggies
Soy sauce or coconut aminos
2 Tbs oil (I like olive oil or coconut oil)
- Cut off the florets of the cauliflower.
- Put the florets in the food processor to cut/rice in to small pieces (see photos below).
It usually takes me a few rounds of running through the food processor to rice all the florets.
- Heat 2 Tbs of oil in a frying pain over med-high heat.
- Add riced cauliflower, mixed vegetables, and a drizzle of soy sauce over the mixture in the frying pan.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes stirring occasionally to make sure all of the vegetables are cooked evenly.
- Add the egg over the top of the fried "rice", and stir to mix in to the mix.
- Cook for a few more minutes, and serve!